[willowbrook] Fall Festival Assistance

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Oct 14 18:16:39 CDT 2003

Each year, we depend on the adults of Willowbrook to assist us in providing
an area of safe Christian Fun on the night we choose to call Fall Festival,
October 31st from 4:30 - 7:30. This year is no exception!

The four shifts are listed below.  Can you please help us and work one of
these shifts?  We really need you this year.  We have play conflicts,
football game conflicts and other events that will keep some of our regular
folks from assisting us this year.  Please reply to this e-mail and choose
your shift(s) from the time frame below:

Shift 1 - 4:20 - 5:10

Shift 2 -  5:10- 6:00

Shift 3 - 6:00 - 6:50

Shift 4 - 6:50 - 7:30 - Includes take down help - approximately 15 minutes
more.

PLEASE help us provide this great night for the kids of our community.
Every game and event is free. Invite your neighbors and co-workers.  The hot
dog, hamburger, pizza, chili supper is available at a very nominal fee of 50
cents for each food item.  ALL money from this meal goes to help our kids
pay for their camp fees.

Thank you for choosing to serve Him at Willowbrook.

Sheila Eisenzimmer & Sharon Powers

Preschool & Grade School Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802

256-883-0907 X 126 and 124 for Children