[willowbrook] Thanks so much!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Oct 19 20:37:41 CDT 2003

Thank all of you who have responded to our call for Fall Festival
assistance.  We appreciate the 20 or so folks who have volunteered.  You
made a WORLD of difference in our sign ups. We appreciate the candy as well.

VOLUNTEERS - We still have 13 slots in the kitchen for the supper, see times
below, as well as 31 shifts in classrooms on the 2nd floor.  I know Sharon
has needs on the 1st floor as well.

CANDY - Very low. As of Friday, I had 3 bags and Sharon had about 10. I
received 10 today and Sharon received some as well. We usually have about
2-4 large bags per room. We have 18 areas on 2nd floor alone, plus all
downstairs.

Please, if you have waited to sign up, or to bring your candy, NOW IS THAT
TIME!!!'

CHILI sign ups - Need about 40 pots, have about 12 as of this AM.

We appreciate you all.  I think the week off for Fall Break just put
everyone behind, but we have 10 days until the Festival!

Thanks for serving HIM.

Please reply to this e-mail and choose your shift(s) from the time frame
below:

Shift 1 - 4:20 - 5:10

Shift 2 -  5:10-  6:00

Shift 3 - 6:00 - 6:50

Shift 4 - 6:50 - 7:30 - Includes take down help - approximately 15 minutes
more.

Sheila, Sharon & Chris

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE