[willowbrook] Fall Festival

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Oct 29 16:24:14 CST 2003

Well, we are almost there!  Thanks to all of you who have so willingly
volunteered & have contributed candy, chips and cookies.

 If anyone cannot serve on Friday night, but can serve during the day, on
Friday afternoon after school is over at 12:30 PM, we can certainly use your
help.  All the rooms that have school (WEE) in them until 12:30, we are
unable to set up early, and have to really hustle big time from 12:30 - 4:30
to be done on time. We need all the hands we can get.

Also, there are several rooms that do not have classes in them on Fridays,
so we can set those up Friday @ 9 AM... The kitchen will be setting up for
the dinner that night and anyone who can help during Friday in there is
certainly appreciated as well. Just one hour of volunteering is HUGE!

Thanks to all of you who help make this a great night for our community
children.!

Sheila, Sharon & Chris

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE