[willowbrook] Charles Cook Prayer request

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Apr 1 16:01:25 CST 2004

I just received a call from Christi Wheeless regarding her father, Charles
Cook. Christi has asked me to pass along their requests for prayer for him.
Charles is not doing well. He went into respiratory distress this morning
and has been put on a ventilator. He was laboring so much to breathe that
his B/P was very elevated as well. They sedated him and started medications
and Christi said the B/P has gone down.

They are in Birmingham at Carraway Methodist Hospital in NICU.  Please be in
prayer for Charles, Janice and Christi. I have a phone number for Janice at
the hotel as well as Christi's cell # should anyone want to speak with them.

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802