[willowbrook] Calling all carpenters, preschool dads, etc.

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Aug 6 11:02:13 CDT 2004

Hello!

Mike Moss is planning to build a 12' X 12' pavilion, to provide shade for
our children/staff while on the playground, weather permitting, on Saturday,
August 14, beginning at 8 AM. We are trying to make sure that the playground
is ready when W.E.E. begins on August 18th.  Water & Gatorade will be
available at all times during the day and a pizza lunch will be provided.

If you can assist Mike Moss with this project, please call him as soon as
possible at 828-6076 to volunteer. Please also reply to me so I can know how
many to provide drinks & lunch for.  We cannot construct without enough
volunteers.  Thank you!

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE