[willowbrook] MICHELLE - UPDATE

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Aug 29 17:04:22 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I am sending this email to all our friends that may or may not have been
informed about our oldest daughter, Michelle, who was diagnosed as having a
brain tumor and her recent surgery.

I apologize to those who I may not have informed during her preparations for
the possible surgery because of our emotional state during that time. We
were devastated to learn of her condition and were not thinking to well
during her presurgery days. This was the most agonizing ordeal we have ever
been through. I pray to God that noone will ever have to experience what we
have been through.

Sue, Kimberly and me are happy to say that miracles do happen and God has
just performed one on Michelle. The power of prayer is awesome and when one
has friends like ours, prayer can be effective and cause great things to
happen.

Michelle had a most talented neurosurgeon at UAB in Birmingham to perform
her surgery and with God's guidance, they have spared the life of our first
born and we will forever be in their debt.

I don't want to get into all the details that took place during the surgery,
but, today's modern up-to-date technology probably saved her life.

She is on her way home as I write this email.

Many thanks to all for your concerns and prayers. We will always be indebted
to everyone that had an interest in her survival.

Thank you again.

Pat, Sue and Kimberly