[willowbrook] PRAYER REQUEST

Lometa Stagg lss126 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 10:29:04 CST 2004

I'm forwarding a message from Denice Stisher-Howell.
Lometa Stagg

All,

The following message came to several of us in the office from Toni Brocato.
Toni is a member of Willowbrook and Erin is her 20 year old special needs
child.  Please remember them in prayer as it is extremely serious for Erin
to go through this.  If anyone is in the Crestwood area, I am sure that Toni
would appreciate seeing a friendly face.

Thank you.

Denice

All:

Please pass this on to anyone you wish...I just couldn't remember everyone's
names, etc., at this late hour.

My daughter, Erin, was admitted to Crestwood Hospital tonight (Thursday, 16
Dec). She had a severe bowell obstruction and had 2/3 of her colon and her
appendix removed.  This was a very serious surgery; but she seems to have
come through it rather well.  She is on a ventilator and heavily sedated at
this time.  She is in intensive care now and will continue in intensive care
through part of if not all of Friday. When she is cleared from intensive
care, we will be staying at Crestwood for a while.  I'm not sure how long we
wll be in the hospital, probably a week; and I don't know how long her
recovery time at home will be.  Please keep us in your prayers.

Thanks for all your support, kindness and friendship.

Toni