[willowbrook] A new little one - A prayer request

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sat Feb 28 11:10:44 CST 2004

Bruce and Angel Rexroad welcomed their third child, a daughter, Emery
Elizabeth at 8:08 AM Friday, February 27, 2004. She arrived weighing 9 lb. 9
oz. and is 20" long. Mom and baby are doing well. They are at Huntsville
East Room 567. They are in the Cobb SS class.

Bruce & Angel Rexroad

2713 Bransford Trail SE

Owens Cross Roads, Al   35763

533-4169

Also, please be in prayer for our housekeeper's son (Joann Britton), Richard
Britton. I had requested prayer for Richard a few weeks back. He fell while
jogging and tore two major areas of the knee. His insurance on his job was 3
weeks from being effective. Richard has had to borrow a lot of money to
repair his knee and will be going to Birmingham to have surgery March 2nd.
Pray for him in both his physical and his financial needs.

Sheila E.

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802