[willowbrook] Items for Venezuela

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Jul 4 12:59:04 CDT 2004

Each year in Summer Fun the children of Willowbrook participate in a Mission
Project. Last year we raised over $400. to purchase a water filtration unit
for a foreign missionary family.

This year, we are collecting items of great need for the people of
Venezuela. Listed below are the items that various age groups at Willowbrook
are collecting.  These items must be @ Willowbrook by July 8th for the group
to pack and take with them.  If you can help the kids by bringing any of
these items, please drop off at the 2nd floor receptionist area no later
than noon on July 8, 2004.  Thank you,

Items needed:

Reading glasses (they have these at the dollar stores)

Small nerf footballs

Imodium and Pepto Bismol (generics are fine)

Multivitamins for children and adults

Bible coloring books

Large sparkly stickers

Sheila & Sharon

Preschool & Grade School Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802