[willowbrook] Just received word Gary Wilburn has passed away...

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Jul 14 13:33:19 CDT 2004

We received a message this morning about Diane Brown's brother in law(see
messge below)being ill, and I have just received a call that he passed away
at noon today.

This is Ruby Boone's (also a member)son-in-law. This family, Gary & Jean,
are not churched.

Jean Wilburn
125 Main Street
Huntsville, AL   35811
859-2674

>From Diane Brown:

My sister Jean's husband Gary has an aggressive form of cancer.  They found
out about six weeks ago, and now it has spread everywhere.  They pretty much
gave him six days to six weeks to live.  They  are at home and have hospice.
They are not active in any church, but on many prayer lists.  Jean just
prays that he doesn't suffer.  He is in a lot of pain.  Only intake now is
pain medicine and antinausea drugs.  She has a son  Charlie, 19, and a
stepdaughter Stacy, married with two children.