[willowbrook] FW: New Job Opening at Southwood Presbyterian Church

Taylor, Doug dvtaylor at ziimaging.com
Thu Mar 4 09:08:12 CST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen.Smith
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 9:09 AM
To: Taylor, Doug
Subject: New Job Opening at Southwood Presbyterian Church

 Doug could you put this out to Willowbrook Family?

Thanks
Allen
-----

Hi all,

We are looking for a full-time secretary.  If you know anyone that might be
interested, please send them my way!  We are looking for someone
mature/professional with basic computer skills (MS Office), good people
skills, team player, and basic secretarial skills; must be well organized.
The person will support two Pastors four days per week, and will serve as
Receptionist the other work day.

Please mail, email or fax resume (with testimony) to me.  THANKS!

Angelia F. Braswell

Pastoral Assistant

Southwood Presbyterian Church

1000 Carl T. Jones Dr.