[willowbrook] FW: Man to Man Vision

Taylor, Doug douglas.taylor at intergraph.com
Thu May 13 09:01:36 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen.Smith at sycoleman.com [mailto:Allen.Smith at sycoleman.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 8:40 AM
To: Taylor, Doug
Subject: Man to Man Vision

Doug could you put this out to the Willowbrook distribution?

Thanks
Allen

ATTENTION MEN
A MESSAGE FROM
THE MAN-TO-MAN LEADERSHIP TEAM

Guys,

We are excited about what God is doing in the lives of men. When we first
met last year to decide what to do, we decided to start with men's dinners
because our men needed to get to know one another. Now, it's time to move on
into other areas as well. We will have a meeting sometime in June where we
will present our ministry ideas and ask you to step up to the plate and get
on board. This is exciting stuff with service projects and hopefully small
groups forming.

You will hear more about this later so let us get straight to the point. We
hope you have been enjoying the dinners and that you have not only been fed
physically but spiritually as well. We are excited that John Croyle is
coming on July 16, 2004. This has the potential of being a very large
gathering of men. The problem is that we have no money budgeted to have
these dinners.

What we need is for the men of the church to step up to the plate and
provide financially for our Man-To-Man program so that we can be
self-sufficient. We need to raise the money to not only have John Croyle but
also other dinners in the future. If these have been beneficial to you and
you want to see them continue, then help us out financially.

We are excited about the future and stepping out in new directions while
maintaining the fellowship times that we have been sharing. Some of our
future dinners may be held off campus with strictly fellowship time and
short devotional. Please step up to the plate and if you want to see
Man-to-Man continue for God's glory and our enrichment.

Because men need to be real with men,

The Man-to-Man Leadership Team
Jerry Hammonds
Wayne Posey