[willowbrook] RE: update on Connie

Taylor, Doug douglas.taylor at intergraph.com
Sun May 23 08:52:32 CDT 2004

I was hoping Connie could type up an update herself before this weekend, but
she just didn't feel up to it.  The last chemo pack was started on Thursday
and will finish on Monday around 11:00 AM.  At that time she will have the
PICC line removed (which means no more chemo).  She's only has about 2 weeks
of radiation left (if all goes according to the plan).  That's the good
news.

The bad news is she's been miserable all weekend.  Each day is a little
worse than the last.  The affects of the chemo are expected to last maybe a
couple of weeks.  We would really appreciate your prayers for God's grace
and mercy.

My mom will be arriving tomorrow to help us out for a week.

We GREATLY APPRECIATE all of you and want to especially thank those who have
provided meals, taxi service, playtime for the kids, etc.  Your love means a
lot to us.

May God bless you abundantly.

Doug