[willowbrook] Answered prayer! Mom 34 weeks pregnant.

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu May 27 08:59:21 CDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Melody Mason [mailto:MelodyMason at comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 7:41 AM
To: Sheila Eisenzimmer (E-mail); Benelyn Consumo (E-mail)
Subject: Answered prayer!

I just wanted to give you two an update.  I saw the doctor yesterday and my
bp was down ... not all the way down to normal, but not dangerous.  My
swelling was also down and I could tell I was better just by the way I felt.
I will see him weekly from here on, but am no longer on strict bedrest.  He
said just to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as I could (yeah
right! - with a 17 month old!).  Since all the bloodwork was also normal,
I'm not "preeclamptic" yet, we just had a scare.

Thank you guys for praying.  I know that's what has caused this change.

Melody