[willowbrook] Needed items

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Nov 24 13:16:14 CST 2004

At this time of year we are reminded anew how very blessed we are.  Some
however, are not so fortunate. Some of the families that were ministered to
through the Women's Ministry Christ's Closet indicated their children would
receive little or nothing for Christmas. I believe that the adult Sunday
School classes will be working to assist these families.

When some of the families were asked what their children needed most, they
replied underwear and socks. For our Happy Birthday Jesus party this year,
our 3, 4 and 5 year old Mission Friends are asking that you help us help
these children by bringing to the church by December 15th, one of the
following:

Boys and Girls socks from Toddler sizes through Size 5 shoes

Boys and Girls underwear from size 3T through Size 8-10.

You may leave at the 2nd floor desk and tell them it is for Happy Birthday
Jesus.  Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Blessed thanksgiving!

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE