[willowbrook] A Special Message From Hutch!

John Price linux-guru at gcfl.net
Thu Sep 9 06:43:44 CDT 2004

Sent for Steve lacy, but I approve of this message. :)

We are having a special "Gideon's Posse" this Friday,
don't miss this event.

Here the announcement straight from Hutch himself using
this Audio Postcard. Turn up your speakers, and click on
this link:

http://members.audiogenerator.com/postcards/?4257622

Where: Jackson Way Baptist Church, Huntsville
When: September 10th, 7:00pm
Who:  Men and their Wives

Directions:
http://www.jwbc.org/default.aspx?Page=009600ee-7516-4660-a7aa-e43e68cd7b63

I am trying to help get the word out about an important
event this Friday.  Please read and listen the info below
and if you don't mind would you please forward to any one
you know who might be interested.

Thank you,
Steve Lacy

Ok men after you listen to this, please forward this to
other men you know in North Alabama.  Let's get the word
out, this is too important for us to just sit quietly and
do nothing!

--
Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your mom!