[willowbrook] Fall Festival Assistance

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Sep 30 16:22:24 CDT 2004

Dear Church Family:

Fall Festival is Sunday October 31st from 4:30 – 7:30.  This is a day we
look forward to providing for  our whole community so kids have an
alternative to Trick or Treating. We will have tons of games, prizes, candy
and lots of food.  It’s a great family event and we hope everyone invites
their co-workers, friends and neighbors to come out to enjoy the fellowship
at Willowbrook.

Everyone is asked to sign up on the sheets outside every child’s Sunday
School class, to work a shift to help us on this night. Also, there is a
list to sign up to work in the hot dog/chili supper area in the kitchen as
well as provide a crock pot of chili.

These sign ups are outside the main kitchen door.

The shifts to work are as follows:

1st Shift – 4:20 – 5:10

2nd Shift – 5:10 – 6:00

3rd Shift  - 6:00 – 6:50

4th Shift – 6:50 – 7:30 includes straightening up & putting away games.

Game set up for the night will begin immediately following morning services
on 10-31-04. If everyone can pitch in and help set up, we can be finished in
30 minutes with the classrooms. We will begin after Fall Break gradually
decorating the hallways with fall décor. If you can help decorate, give me a
call. Due to the celebration being on Sunday this year, we will not decorate
the individual classrooms as much as normal in the preschool area.

Sign up Sunday morning!  Reply to this e-mail and we will assign you to a
classroom in either grade school or preschool. I am on vacation until
October 10th, and will reply after that date.  Pray about helping us.  We
really need you! Thank you so much.

Sheila Eisenzimmer

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE