[willowbrook] Looking for crafty people!/Also items needed for VBS

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Apr 4 11:34:08 CDT 2005

We are in the process of renovating/changing décor on the 2nd floor in
Preschool Ministries. We have two current rooms, the Zebra and Butterfly,
which, in our changes, will become the Octopus and Whale rooms.  We are
changing the border art and need helpers to do so. A good bit of it is
stamped and that progresses very quickly.

If you can help with this, and two bathrooms we hope to make more kid
friendly on the 2nd floor, please reply.

Also, CHURCH we need your help to save items for VBS crafts. We need:

Toilet paper & paper towel rolls and Cans/containers - paper or metal with
lids (Example, oatmeal, formula, peanuts, coffee, hot cocoa, etc.) We need
300 of each. Please mark the bag “VBS crafts” and drop items by the 2nd
floor desk anytime.

Thanks,

Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director