[willowbrook] Prayers Please

Mary Sunkes mayrhee at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 22:56:06 CDT 2005

Dear Friends,

I am asking for prayers for a young man named Keith Jones.  He was
involved in a car accident this afternoon.   The wreck happened at the
Citgo on US Hwy 72 East, next to the Fuel City, at 430. Keith had just
left the store, crossed the highway, and was t-boned on the drivers
side by an eastbound car. He was med-flighted to the ER. From what we
have put together, Keith does have a ruptured bladder, broken pelvis,
some brain hemorrhages, and maybe some more abdominal or chest
injuries. Tonight he will having more tests and bladder surgery.

Keith is a senior at Madison County High School.  He and Jimmy have
been classmates since kindergarden and have played on several baseball
teams together.

Thank you so much,

Mary Sunkes