[willowbrook] An aide for a developmentally delayed child

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Aug 8 14:36:42 CDT 2005

We have a 5 year old who visited with us this week. Her parents called me
before the visit to let us know she will need a "shadow" or an aide each
week. She can walk, sit with you and rock. She is non-verbal and also cannot
hear or see well. She is not potty trained. We strolled in the hallways some
also.

Please pray with us that we can find an aide for this child each week. If
you feel led to assist in this ministry, please call me by Thursday.  Thank
you.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church