[willowbrook] Thanks for helping 10th grade girls raise $$ for Samaritan's Purse

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:58:03 CST 2005

Pam Deerman writes:

"The 10th grade girls would like to thank everyone for their support
of our bake sale a few weeks ago.  The girls raised $238!!!!  With the
money, they were able to provide 3 families with baby chicks that will
provide these families with eggs to eat and sell, provide 17 children
with milk for a week and purchased two goats to provide two families
with nourishing milk for their children and leftover milk to sell at
market.  These items will be distributed by Samaritans Purse as they
spread the good news of Jesus Christ in the impoverished areas of the
Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America.  Thank you for partnering
with us and making a difference in the lives of these people eager to
learn more about our Savior.  Merry Christmas and May God Richly Bless
You and Your Family.  10th Grade Girls Expedition Group!!!"

--
  Doug Taylor
  256.880.0704 (h)
  mailto:dvtaylor at gmail.com