[willowbrook] Item needed to donate!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Feb 1 16:01:42 CST 2005

Dear Friends,

I am in need of a boat; preferably one that is metal or fiberglass (flat
bottom, fishing type, or a canoe) must be non-flammable). It does not have
to be sea-worthy, it is to be used for decoration only. I literally plan to
cut it in half length-ways to adhere to a wall, so you won't be getting it
back! I'd like an old paddle also. It can be broken, & in re-finishing
condition. Only the handle will show.

A metal propeller that would be what sticks in the water from a boat motor,
just the propeller - need that also.

Anyway, if you have one of these items you can donate, OR know a very
inexpensive place I can go and get, please contact me at the numbers below.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE

Huntsville, Al   35802