[willowbrook] From Diane Brown

Lometa Stagg lss126 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 17:47:11 CST 2005

Diane Brown asked me to put her family and her mom, Ruby Boone, on the prayer list.  Please pray for this family.  Lometa Stagg

Diane's mom was admitted to Crestwood on Friday, room 404, 880-4404.

Diane had surgery in her sinus area a couple of weeks ago and has not recovered sufficiently to take care of her mom while she is in the hospital.  Diane wrote,  "I am so weak still.  I have just slept, or laid around.  When I call mom she is in good spirits.  I will be out of work another week to try to recover."

Diane