[willowbrook] HELP!

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sat Feb 26 10:50:20 CST 2005

Hello,

I am mailing the mission friends items that were collected for the Maroney's
to Croatia this week. I would like to tuck a toy or two in for Kayleigh (4)
and Nathan (7). Can you advise me, if you have children their age, what is
the latest "thing" for girls and boys this age that they may not be able to
get there & would be a real treat for them to receive?  I hope to mail by
Tuesday. I will purchase the stuff recommended on Monday. Please get back
with me if you can recommend a toy/item to buy.  Thanks,

Sheila