[willowbrook] Funeral info

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Jun 7 17:11:19 CDT 2005

One of our long-time members, Eve (Irving)  Wells, went home to be with the
Lord June 5, 2005.

The funeral will be at Willowbrook at 2 p.m. Thursday, June 9, 2005 in the
small dining room. For those who remember, the Small Dining Room WAS our
worship center and I know that Mrs. Wells spent many wonderful Sundays in
that room and that was her request for her service location. Lavell
Whitehead will speak, and Bob Smith will sing.

It is my understanding that there will be tables set up for finger foods to
be brought to the gym for the family afterwards.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE