[willowbrook] Re: pray for John Vincent

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:44:06 CST 2005

John could not be revived and went home to the Father before reaching
the hospital.  John was only 41.  Pray for his wife, Ann, and his 4
daughters, Susan (16), Julie (14), Karen (12?), and Linda (9.5?).  The
family is handling things as well as could be expected and is
surrounded by their relatives, church family (Abundant Life),
homeschool family (Covenant Christian Academ), and many other friends.
 They are fully trusting that God will carry them through this
unexpected trial.

John's body will be at Laughlin Funeral Home, but I don't yet have any
additonal information.  I'll let you know.

--
  Doug Taylor
  Home:  256-880-0704   mailto:dvtaylor at gmail.com
  Work:  256-730-6875   mailto:dvtaylor at ziimaging.com