[willowbrook] Mike Earhart

ccwheeless ccwheeless at comcast.net
Sun May 1 13:01:11 CDT 2005

The brother in law of Cassy Patty(Willowbrook WEE teacher),  Mike Earhart, apartment burned last night at Brittany Point apartments on Willowbrrok Drive.  A propane tank that he had to go camping with exploded last night causing fire to spread through the complex.  He and his neighbors on each side suffered severed fire damage.  He has lost everything. Thank God they were not injured.  Between both they lost 3 cats to the fire. He recently moved here from Chattanooga to be closer to his family.  He has a daughter that lives in Arab.  She was with him last night because they were going camping.  but due to rain and temperatures they decided not to go.  It was the propane tank that you use for cooking with Coleman stove's that exploded.  I don't know much, only that he has the clothes on his back, his birth certificate, and passport.  Nothing else could be salvaged.  He had no rental insurance.  Please be in prayer for him and neighbors.  He will probably stay with Cassy until things are resolved.  I have asked her what he may need, she is going to talk with him and get back to me.  If you  would like to help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks,
Christi Wheeless
ccwheeless at comcast.net