[willowbrook] VBS needs - Just an update for our church family

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue May 10 12:02:37 CDT 2005

God is SO good!!!

Grade School weekly VBS positions are FULL!!

Preschool is full with the exception of one teacher for one year olds and
two baby rockers are needed. AWESOME!

Chris Brinkley reports that with HAU-56 Bodacious Bible school his needs are
some afternoon chaperones for their off campus FUN stuff (swimming, etc.)
and just folks to come out and hang out with kids from 9- Noon.  Just fun,
crowd control, you won't be called on to teach!!

If you love kids and can have just a day to help, please call me. MAKE A
DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF JUST ONE PERSON!!!

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE