[willowbrook] Mission Friends Project

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Mon Nov 7 14:54:31 CST 2005

Hello!  The Mission Friends of Willowbrook are sponsoring a Christmas
collection to mail to Matt & LeSinda Spann, Jim Spann's cousin, who are
missionaries in Madagascar.  We are collecting new items for their 4
children.

The following is a list of items suggested. Time is critical to mail the
package soon. If you feel led and can help us with these items, please bring
to my office Room # 201 upstairs before November 20th.  Please leave tickets
on the items in case of duplicates.

If you have a youth about their age, you may want to let them pick out the
T-shirt or poster. They said Christian shirts, posters, CD's etc., are in
short supply there :-) and we'd like to fill up a box!  Please help. We
appreciate it and I know they will.

Christian t-shirts in Size adult small for all 3 older kids

Christian posters

Christian CDs (Karrington: Dance w/ Jump 5 (DVD or CD?); Lydia: Stacy Orrico
or Rachel Lampa; Paul: Switchfoot; all or any: Christian hip hop)

Christian books, especially fictional series that are oriented for boys or
girls at their ages (Paul-12, Karrington-12, Lydia-10)

Christian music magazines or magazines for kids their ages

Items that you would buy YOUR 7 year old for Caleb.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE