[willowbrook] Golf list

John Price linux-guru at gcfl.net
Wed Nov 9 23:23:46 CST 2005

I started the Huntsville, Alabama area Christian golfer's
mailing list because I'd like to get to know other
Christian golfers in the Huntsville area, and I figure
there are others that would like to too.

The mailing list is for Huntsville, Alabama area Christian
golfers to communicate with each other to discuss golf,
plan games, etc. However, anyone is welcome to join.

To join, send email to golf-subscribe at gcfl.net, or you can
access the web interface at
http://www.gcfl.net/mailman/listinfo/golf if you prefer.

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be
interested.

Thanks,
John

--
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one
works.

Have a great day and don't forget to laugh!

http://www.gcfl.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good,
clean daily funnies you can safely tell your Mom!