[willowbrook] Mississippi Trips

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Oct 23 17:51:54 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: EduScraps [mailto:eduscraps at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:52 AM
To: rscrooks at bellsouth.net
Subject: Mississippi Trips

Hi All,

I know many of you have been keeping track of our Mississippi relief
efforts. I wanted to let you know that the blog has been updated to reflect
the last trip.

We will continue to help down there as long as needed. When you read, you'll
see that even after so much time has passed, and many hurricanes later, the
folks down there are still living in horrible conditions.

I know many of you have given and given, but I'm asking you to prayerfully
consider taking on Bay St. Louis/Waveland, MS. especially now that the
holidays are approaching. I can't even imagine what their lives will be like
when the temps drop and they're still living in tents. This has been such a
heart wrenching experience for all of us. Please think about making a trip
with us to help rebuild, clean, or just love on those people. If you know of
a handyman or two, or three, or several, (grin) that would be willing to
travel with us, there are many things that they can lend their talents to
down there. Next trip will be the first weekend in November.

I believe (part) of my family will be making a visit for Thanksgiving. We
plan to bring food for the community and smiles to warm their hearts. If
you'd like to be a part of this experience, please e-mail me personally. I
know there's a lot of love in Alabama!

Thanks to all who have helped by way of prayers, donations of clothing and
cleaning supplies, and financially. Your continued help is needed and so
very appreciated by those folks down there. Thanks everyone...

Love,

Shari Crooks

   <http://www.missiontoperkinston.blogspot.com>
http://www.missiontoperkinston.blogspot.com