[willowbrook] volunteers needed for the Middle School Ministry

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:51:54 CDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johnny Van Osborne <liveguy at mac.com>
Date: Aug 11, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: sunday notes

Hey everyone.

[...] I need small group leaders for Middle School Ministry.  Small
groups for Sunday mornings and nights.  If you guys know of anyone who
is looking to get plugged in and will do a good job, please send them
my way.  I'm just looking for people who want to serve and build
relationships with these 7th and 8th graders.  If you aren't currently
leading a group and feel like you want to get back in the mix, please
let me know.  [...]

Johnny Osborne