[willowbrook] update

Judy Neergaard jhnath at knology.net
Thu Feb 16 05:33:35 CST 2006

Dear Friends,
Again we want to thank you for being diligent for us in prayer.  The
Lord’s peace has surrounded us through it all.   Today, the lawyer went
into the offices in  Jerusalem to discuss our case with them.  However,
no one seemed to know anything about our case.  They recommended that
he make a request in writing and that they would answer in writing.

The Lawyer will continue to pursue things and get clarifications on our
case.  It seems we will need a little patience before we move to the
next levels of involvement (political and media).  I know that several
of you have contacts that you are ready to use and we really do
appreciate your willingness to go to bat for us.

I am scheduled to leave to the USA on the 20th of this month to attend
two conferences.  Please pray that either this will be cleared up by
that time or that I can get some kind of written guarantee that I will
be able to reenter the country so that I can attend these conferences.

Please also remember our children during this time, as all the activity
surrounding this situation can be unsettling for them.