[willowbrook] Help needed for a move

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Jul 14 12:20:59 CDT 2006

I am looking for two young men with strong backs to help us as we load a
rental truck to move our daughter to college.

She has living room furniture, bedroom furniture, (not heavy - a twin bed)
and 2 appliances as well as various other small pieces of furniture and
assorted boxes. Honestly shouldn't take over one to one and a half hours
tops. We will pay $50.00 to each of them. All of it is in our garage so
access is easy. We will have an appliance hand truck to load the washer &
dryer.

This is Friday, July 28th at 10 AM at my home.  If you know anyone who is
interested, please have them call me at home at 882-6627 or reply to my
e-mail sheilaeisenzimmer at yahoo.net.

Thanks!

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook