[willowbrook] volunteers

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Jul 25 10:19:44 CDT 2006

This was received today by John Stone from our member Rita Limbaugh.

John

I was not sure who to contact in regard to this request so I chose you
knowing you would it pass along to the appropriate person. Through my
position as Substance Abuse Prevention Director for the Mental Health Center
here in Huntsville, I am called upon to partner with different agencies in
our area to serve the needs of the at risk youth in our community. It was
recently brought to my attention that there is a great demand for volunteers
to serve as Big Brothers and Big Sisters in the Huntsville area. I am sure
you have likely heard of the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization as it is
a national and, I believe, an international network. Any way, since
Willowbrook is large and diverse in its membership and definitely has a
heart for children, I wanted to make an appeal for volunteers. Though the
need is definitely across all races, there is a particular need within the
Hispanic population. For those who are interested the person to contact is
the executive director of the North Alabama office, Camille Solley, at
880-2123 or camilles at bbbsna.com. Camille suggested that interested parties
go to the Bigs website for additional information.

Thank you for your attention to this request. If you have questions or need
for additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

In Christ,

Rita Limbaugh