[willowbrook] Fwd: Global Day of Prayer - Joe Davis Stadium

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:42:16 CDT 2006

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------

GLOBAL DAY OF PRAYER

Huntsville city leaders have granted the Christian community the use
of Joe Davis Stadium! Please plan to join Christians around the world
- people of every nation, language, and tongue - as we come together
in corporate prayer for our cities, communities, and nations from
3pm-6pm, June 4th 2006, on Pentecost Sunday - the day the church was
born ... the day the Great Commission was ignited ...

Huntsville Event Information:

When: June 4th, 2006 - Pentecost Sunday!
Where: Joe Davis Stadium, Huntsville, Alabama
Time: 3pm-6pm
Tickets: FREE - No tickets required (limited seating of 10,000)

For More Information:
Phone: 1 (877) 878-5902 (toll free area calling not required)
Email: Info at MissionHuntsville.org
Website: www.MissionHuntsville.org

Please check www.MissionHuntsville.org/GDOP links for online flyers,
invitations, areas of opportunity to volunteer, resources, and other
helpful links and materials available!