[willowbrook] Great Expectations Dinner for First Time Expectant Couples

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Jun 30 15:03:12 CDT 2006

Willowbrook's Great Expectations Ministry will host its first ever community
wide catered dinner, Thursday July 13, 2006 at 6 PM specifically for the
first time expectant couple. Speakers include local pediatrician, Dr. Bryan
Laue who will share some great insight for these parents, David Cain, UAH
track coach and a representative from Fleet Street Sports will give expert
tips on getting back into shape after baby arrives. We will give each parent
a tour of our nursery area, answer all questions they may have, have a
wonderful supper and  draw for 4 fabulous door prizes. And, every parent
goes home with a goody bag full of gift items from Willowbrook and local
sponsors. Space is limited to 40 couples.

Best of all - IT'S FREE!  But we need you to help us spread the word. Please
forward this to any first time expectant families you know in your
neighborhood or workplace - Or print this out and give to them if you do not
know their e-mail address.

All they MUST do to attend on July 13th at 6 PM, is to pre-register by phone
and receive a registration number. My contact information is below. Time is
short - only 13 more days.  Please help us so we can fill those 40 spaces by
next week!

Thanks! Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook