[willowbrook] We need your assistance on April 2nd and 5th

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Sun Mar 12 20:05:35 CST 2006

Church Family,

On April 2 and April 5, the church is offering two banquets to all who
attend worship at Willowbrook. The first banquet, Sunday April 2  is for
those who attend 10:45 worship. The 2nd banquet is Wednesday April 5th for
those who attend 9:15 worship.

We hope that every family will attend a banquet. If you can be of any
assistance to the nursery area on the day that you are NOT attending your
banquet, PLEASE call me or reply to this e-mail. We need baby rockers, one
and two year old assistance.  If we have the attendance for which we pray,
12 people would not be too many.

Can you help us?  Please let me know.  Thank you!

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE