[willowbrook] Upstairs greeter for guests

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Nov 28 14:22:53 CST 2006

Dear Church Family,

Each Sunday we have two people, does not have to be a couple, who greet our
Preschool parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles who bring little ones to
Sunday School and worship. Using class assignment sheets we provide for
them, they place the children in the correct age classes.  Our 3rd and 4th
Sunday folks are no longer going to be able to be with us and we are looking
for smiling, happy people who can help us on either the 3rd or 4th Sunday
upstairs in the Preschool area.

I can e-mail you a job description if you are interested in ministering in
this way. The greeters are the face of Willowbrook each Sunday and play an
important part in the first impression people have of our church. Kim-Anne
Baker is the director of our Preschool greeters and she and I ask that you
prayerfully consider this important ministry.

God did not make us all teachers or preachers, but He did call us all to
serve. This is an easy way to serve at Willowbrook. Please contact Kim Anne
Baker at 881-7949 if you are interested in ministering in this manner.  You
would need to arrive at 8:50 AM - leave at 9:30 and come back at 10:30 to
greet for 2nd service, which usually doesn't take over 15-20 minutes. It is
about an hour a month commitment.

Thanks!  Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook