[willowbrook] Fall Festival

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Thu Oct 26 16:23:26 CDT 2006

Last Call!

We still are in great need of individually wrapped chips and cookies for the
Fall Festival supper.  We are also low on candy this year.

We have enough chili to feed an army so don't forget to come have supper
Tuesday night between 5:30 - 7:30!! Also available that night, are
hamburgers, hot-dogs, chips, cookies, sodas and box drinks for the little
ones.  All the proceeds from the supper go to the youth for funds to help
them go to camp.

Sharon Powers could still use 10 more cars for the Trunk or Treat in the
south parking lot that night.  Please contact Sharon directly at 883-0907 X
125  or Sharon at willowbrook.org to volunteer your car!

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church