[willowbrook] Fwd: Need of weekend homes

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:32:17 CDT 2006

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Burbank <dburbank7 at comcast.net>
Date: Sep 28, 2006 9:49 PM
Subject: Need of weekend homes
To: dvtaylor at gmail.com

Doug:

Would you get this out on the youth email lists?  Thanks, David.
----
The Germans are arriving this Saturday, September 30!  Some of the
host families have some weekend travel conflicts, and we could use
some temporary hosts for a weekend:

Yvonne Wulfers (female-15 years old) needs a home for one night on October 7.

Hendrik Ostermann (male- 16 years old) needs a home for October 6 and 7.

Maximilian Engelen (male- 16 years old) needs a home for September 30
and October 1.

Andreas Weitzenbürger (male- 16 years old) needs a home for September
30 and October 1.

If you want to check out their portfolios:

www.cyegermany.com
Semester Student link
ID:  burbank
Pass:  7141509 (this is my cell number if you have questions)

If interested, email me at:  dburbank7 at comcast.net

Thanks,
David