[willowbrook] Willowbrook Family Pearlington trip

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:05:55 CDT 2007

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keil B. Bishop <keil at willowbrook.org>
Date: Aug 20, 2007 7:34 PM
Subject: [churchwide] Willowbrook Family Pearlington trip
To: churchwide at willowbrook.org

Dear Willowbrook Family,

I am sorry this is just now reaching you. Jennifer Johnson wanted this on
Willowbrook World and in the Witness, but I missed the publicity deadlines;
therefore, this is a one-time only email advertisement for a mission trip.
I hope that if you can go on this most worthy mission opportunity that you
will take the time and help. God is doing a great thing in Pearlington.
Please help.

Blessings,
John K Stone
Associate Pastor
_____
Do you know how to hang drywall? Are you good with a paint brush? Do you
have a green thumb? Do you have a desire to share your heart for Jesus with
others? Then we need YOU on our next trip to Pearlington, Mississippi. We
still have 4 families that are living in FEMA trailers and we would like to
get them into their homes!!! We will be departing Friday, August 31 and
returning Monday, Sept. 3 (Labor Day Weekend). This will be a very special
trip!!! Not only does it follow the 2nd anniversary of Katrina, it marks our
25th trip to Pearlington to help with the recovery process. The cost is $50
per person. As always, any youth going need to have an adult who is
responsible for them. If you have questions or would like to sign up, please
contact Jennifer Johnson 883-9455, jbjohnsonhome at comcast.net. Deadline to
sign up is August 26.

Jennifer Johnson
BRICK Layers (Believers Rebuilding In Christ's Kingdom)
Huntsville, AL
REBUILDING PEARLINGTON... one brick at a time
http://www.pearlingtonms.com