[willowbrook] pray for my Mom. Dad, too

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:24:50 CST 2007

On Saturday the doctors found inoperable lung cancer in my mom.  None
of us expected it.  They are running additional tests to determine its
stage & spread.  I'll head back up to Knoxville this weekend.  My two
sisters (from Charlotte and Arizona) and I are tag-teaming our visits.

Also pray for my dad.  He is a very reserved and under-control man who
is struggling with how to deal with this.  Just a few weeks ago Dad
lost one of his brothers to a multi-year battle with cancer.

--
  Doug Taylor
  mailto:dvtaylor at gmail.com

  Love God.