[willowbrook] Doug Taylor's mom

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:37:19 CST 2007

> Hey Doug,
> Do you have an update on your mom??

Thanks for asking.  I just talked to her on the phone.

I was about to send a "things are much better" email late last week,
but then called on Saturday and she was running a temperature of 104.
Dad eventually took her to the emergency room.  They checked her out,
found the early stages of pneumonia, gave her a shot and sent her
home.  Her blood pressure is low and her blood count is low
(corpuscles?) making her a bit anemic and very tired.  They don't have
the results yet from her heart sonogram taken about a week ago.  She
says she feels pretty good today, but still has very little energy.

My two sisters will be there (Knoxville) for the next few days and I
may be able to join them this weekend.

Thanks for your prayers.

Doug

--