[willowbrook] VBS Next week June 11 - 15, 2007

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue Jun 5 12:42:49 CDT 2007

Hello Church Family,

I wanted to encourage each of you to begin praying, if you have not already
done so, for VBS next week.

Please pray with us that God blesses the efforts of His servants here to
bring children and families into the Kingdom.

There will be hundreds of children and leaders and youth helpers here, and
in the case of TNT ministry, away from the campus at times as well.  Please
pray for the health and safety of every child and adult throughout the week.

Pray that God is glorified in all we say and do.

Pray for us as we invite our entire VBS guest's parents to breakfast in
Javabrook on Wednesday morning that they will feel the Father's love through
our efforts.

God is working at Willowbrook; Praise HIS HOLY NAME!  Pray that the enemy is
bound and has no authority here. Pray that the staff can feel rested,
refreshed and enjoy every moment of this privilege.

Two items:

If you are not an active participant with us, please bring a tray of food to
the main kitchen on a disposable tray, any morning by 9 AM for our teachers
and youth helpers.

Preschool area needs 2-3 subs just in case of illness, etc. next week.
Please call Cassie Wilson if you can help us on a call-in basis at 534-5944.

Thanks and have a blessed week. We appreciate your prayers. Sheila E.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church

7625 Bailey Cove Road SE