[willowbrook] Sewing simple Biblical Costumes

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Wed Jun 20 13:46:20 CDT 2007

We have two who have volunteered to sew costumes for us for our Promiseland
costume closet. All of ours disappeared from our closet in 2006. Go figure.
Anyway, now in our new LOCKED closet I would love to have at least 4 for
adult leaders and 2 kid-sized. These kids are K-5 and 1st graders.

Anyone who can sew and is willing to just sew one costume, I would love to
hear from you. We are using the Simplicity # 4213 basic costumes for adults.
Just your basic tunic, belt/sash & a headdress/scarf type. We have large
pieces of left over materials, & bed sheets in good condition also that can
be used. I am also prepared to purchase bolt materials if these are not
sufficient.

Thank you,

Sheila

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director