[willowbrook] tribute to my mom

Doug Taylor dvtaylor at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:54:36 CDT 2007

[sent blindly to many]

Thanks to so many of you for your kind words, cards, thoughts, &
prayers during my mother's struggle with cancer and eventual passing.

The memorial service went well and was a packed church.  I was able to
do the eulogy without blubbering too much.  From her email account, I
had notified her friends that she had passed away and requested their
loving comments & stories.  I received quite a few.

I also collected & scanned a number of photos for a slide show during
the visitation.  I've posted them at
http://picasaweb.google.com/rsquaret621/TributeToBettyLou.

Thanks, too, for "listening" to all my emails.  It has been my way of
processing the grief.

--
  Doug Taylor
  256.429.8658