[willowbrook] VBS Yard Signs

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Tue May 29 12:18:29 CDT 2007

Hey Church Family,

We need your help to spread the word about our great VBS week scheduled here
June 11-15, 2007. We have purchased 250 VBS bright yellow yard signs and
they are at every exit within the church. Usually by the 2nd week before VBS
they are almost gone. Please take a yard sign this Wednesday or Sunday &
place in your yard. You could make the ETERNAL difference in the life of a
child or their family by introducing them to Willowbrook and to Christ.

Also, please be sure to sign up in your SS classes to bring VBS snacks for
our teachers & youth helpers any morning by

9 AM to the main kitchen. Our great leaders will thank YOU!

Thanks, Sheila E.

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook

Willowbrook Baptist Church