[willowbrook] Fall Festival

Sheila Eisenzimmer sheila at willowbrook.org
Fri Oct 19 16:36:10 CDT 2007

Hello!

We thank everyone who has signed up to serve in Fall Festival. As of this
date, I believe that we have 17 cars signed up to Trunk or Treat. We need at
least what we had last year which is 40.  Please reply if you can help.

We have over 40 people to sign up for chili. Last year we had 61. We
especially need white chili & HOT chili. Thank you ALL!!

If you cannot bring your car to pass out candy from your trunk, but can work
a shift for the front lot inflatable games & other needs, please reply for
that as well.

We need people to sign up to work 2nd or 3rd shift in the kitchen with Dave
Knowles and Judy Simpson.

We also need men to take down the games in the Preschool Pumpkin Patch in
the Small dining room. Many hands make light work and with at least 10 men,
we can be out of there in 15 minutes. I have one volunteer so far.

Please do your part to make this a great night for our community. We have
such a rich history of a fun, family night on October 31st each year. Thanks
for those sweet memories for so many years and we appreciate your helping to
make that happen again this year. It's ALL about Him!

Shift times are:

1 - 5:15 - 6:00

2 -  6:00 - 6:45

3 - 6:45 - 7:30.

Please reply to sharon at willowbrook.org  if you want to work inflatable games
in the front lot, or to participate in Trunk or Treat.

Please reply to Sheila at willowbrook.org if you want to serve in the Preschool
Pumpkin Patch 3rd shift, take down in that area at 7:30, or serve in the
kitchen one shift.

Thanks & God Bless!

Sheila Eisenzimmer, Director

Preschool Ministries of Willowbrook