[willowbrook] Willowbrook Mission Quilt

Jim Davis jrdavis111 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 18:19:40 CST 2008

Fellow Members,

Several years ago we had a beautiful quilt hanging on the wall next to the
library door.  The quilt was made by several Willowbrook women led by Karen
Nick and featured mission themes.  I think it was taken down a few years ago
when we temporarily needed the wall space for one of our 40 days of Purpose
Fairs or something similar.  I had assumed the quilt would be returned, but
it was not, and now I have had no success in finding anyone who knows where
it is stored or who has it.

Can anyone help me locate it?

Jim Davis

jrdavis111 at comcast.net